The Farm SoHo offers two plan types. Day passes are offered for a single or fixed number of contiguous days, and confer the benefits outlined in the plan for that period exclusively. Membership plans, currently offered for hot desk, dedicated desk, private office or virtual mailbox, confer the benefits outlined in the plan in perpetuity unless otherwise stated, amended or terminated in accordance with the terms and conditions outlined herein. If you are now or at any time later subscribed to a membership plan (hot desk, dedicated desk, private office or virtual mailbox) that offers benefits for a finite period, it is understood your membership plan will automatically convert to a month-to-month membership, barring any cancellation per the terms of termination of membership defined below.
The dues, booking credits, and amenities are outlined in the plan (herein “plan”) you have selected. The use of any amenities or services beyond those provided explicitly in the plan may incur additional fees.
The terms and conditions of your plan and membership are private, and the contents of all agreements are to remain confidential, exclusively between you and The Farm Soho. You understand that any other understanding or deviation from the terms and conditions herein are binding only if explicitly agreed to by The Farm Soho in writing.
Any of your employees, agents, or designees joining The Farm Soho now or at any time in the future, are individually required to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. Member benefits and services are conferred only to the individual member, and may not be transferred or shared, unless otherwise stated. Any individual joining The Farm Soho will be offered to do so on the prevailing plans offered at that time, and the terms and conditions of those plans may substantially differ from those offered under plans today.
It us understood you are billed at the time of booking, regardless of the plan commencement date. It is further understood that The Farm SoHo must first accept your booking, and that benefits and services are only conferred when your request is accepted and payment has been received in full, and then only from the plan commencement date.
Regular membership plans are charged a prorated portion of the first month’s dues together with the prepaid last month’s dues. For example, if your plan’s monthly dues are ($378.25 a month "Including SCC") and you are joining effective the 15th of the month, you will be charged dues of $579.98 ($201.73 prorated for half month + $378.25 prepaid last month). Plan dues, amenities, services and fees are billed first of the month, automatically charged on the credit card on file.
The following fees will be applied where relevant:
Alternative Payment Processing Fee:
NSF Fee (insufficient funds for rejected check payments):
Late Fee After 5 Days = 10% Surcharge
Late Fee After 15 Days = 15% Surcharge
Insufficient Funds Fee = $50
The Farm Soho reserves the right to change your membership plan at any time with 30-days notice. If you do not wish to continue your membership under the new terms, you must provide cancellation notice as described below. As membership rates are subject to change, you are advised to check the current prevailing rates with The Farm Soho prior to adding any new Company / Organization member.
Your membership entitles you to booking credits that may be applied towards use of resources including conference rooms, event space, and phone booths. Booking credits for individual members may be shared with others in the same company / organization. If you exceed your booking allowance, you will be charged for such overages at the prevailing usage rates and those charges will appear on your next monthly invoice.
TERMINATION: If you wish to terminate membership, for yourself or for any individual member of your company or organization, you must provide notice of cancellation to The Farm Soho via an email addressed to email@example.com with the subject line “Termination of Membership” detailing the named memberships to be terminated. Said cancellation must be received by The Farm no later than the last business day of a given month by 5:00PM EST, and cancellation will then only be effective the last calendar day of the subsequent month. For example, if you wish to terminate a membership in September, notice must be received by The Farm the latest 5:00PM on the last business day of the month of August, and the cancellation then will only be effective on September 30th (the last calendar day of that month). For any plan with a commitment term, termination is only effective after that term has fully lapsed, and subject to the terms of termination above.
All move-outs are to be coordinated with The Farm Soho and scheduled for after 5:00PM weekdays or on weekends. Any property or items remaining on the premises after your termination date will be considered abandoned and disposed of by The Farm Soho at its sole discretion.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES. The Farm Soho may provide you with access to office space, workstations, internet access, office equipment, conference space, knowledge resources, and other business services (collectively or in part “Services”). The use of Services shall in no way be understood as granting you any title, easement, lien, possession or related rights in the premises (“Premises”) located at 447 Broadway, New York, NY 10013 (“Building”). All rights hereunder are purely contractual and you shall not receive, or claim to have received, whether expressly or implicitly, any tenancy rights whatsoever. You acknowledge and represents that the TOU herein provides no rights under the The Farm Soho’s lease, that you are not in privy with Landlord, and that you shall have no right to bring or make any claims against the Landlord of 447 Broadway, New York, NY 10013 or any of Landlord’s officers, agents, shareholders, members, representatives, employees, successors and assignees.
AUTHORITY. You hereby represent and warrant that you have all requisite legal power and authority to enter into the TOU and the Plan Terms and Conditions, and no further authorization or approval is necessary. You are advised to review the terms and conditions outlined in the TOU and Plan Terms and Conditions with an attorney. Further, you acknowledge that your continued use of Services is understood as explicit acceptance of the prevailing TOU and Plan Terms and Conditions.
UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE. As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices, prohibited by local law or that deviate from the intended purpose of the Services. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any of The Farm Soho property or services, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any Services. You further represent and warrant that your participation or use of the Services will not conflict with, or result in any breach of any license, contract, agreement or other instrument or obligation to which you are a party.
PHOTOGRAPHY. You consent The Farm Soho to use your company name and logo and publish images of your Team Members within the Space for promotional purposes, unless expressed written advice revoking such consent is provided to. Promotional purposes include The Farm Soho and The Farm Soho Events websites, The Farm Soho's company profiles and listings on related 3rd party websites, The Farm Soho's and its partners dedicated social media accounts and websites, The Farm Soho's email marketing campaigns and newsletter.
EXCLUSIVITY. During the term of the license, The Farm Soho does not grant any exclusive rights to you, and you acknowledge that Services may be offered to others under similar or different terms as set forth herein. The Services herein granted may not be transferred to any other person or entity. The Farm Soho may amend services and shall not be responsible for any loss of income, relocation expenses or any other costs directly or indirectly associated with any such changes. The Farm Soho shall not be responsible for any inconvenience or expenses resulting from change of Service with respect to third parties and you shall indemnify The Farm Soho and hold The Farm Soho harmless as to all claims by such parties made in conjunction with any change of Services by The Farm Soho.
DAMAGE. You shall be wholly responsible for any damage, exceeding normal wear and tear, caused by your acts and omissions and those of your agents, guests, employees, delegates, invitees, equipment, fixtures, furnishings, pets, or anyone or anything else you cause to be brought into the Premises or to use the Services.
DISCLOSURES. The Farm Soho reserves the right at all times to disclose any information about you and your participation in, and use of the Services as The Farm Soho deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in The Farm Soho’s sole discretion. Further, you agree to allow The Farm Soho to represent you, your organization or company’s participation in and use of Services in all forms of communication, whether in digital, print or otherwise and to share your personal contact details.
CONFIDENTIALITY. You acknowledge and agree that during your participation in and use of the Services you may be exposed to Confidential Information. “Confidential Information” shall mean all information, in whole or in part, that is disclosed by The Farm Soho or any participant or user of the Services, or any employee, affiliate, or agent thereof, that is nonpublic, confidential or proprietary in nature. Confidential Information also includes, without limitation, information about business, sales, operations, knowhow, trade secrets, technology, products, employees, customers, marketing plans, financial information, services, business affairs, any knowledge gained through examination or observation of or access to the facilities, computer systems and/or books and records of The Farm Soho, any analyses, compilations, studies or other documents prepared by The Farm Soho or otherwise derived in any manner from the Confidential Information and any information that you are obligated to keep confidential or know or have reason to know should be treated as confidential. Your participation in and use of the Services obligates you to: i. Maintain all Confidential Information in strict confidence; ii. Not to disclose Confidential Information to any third parties; iii. Not to use Confidential Information in any way directly or indirectly detrimental to The Farm Soho or any participant or user of the Services. All Confidential Information remains the sole and exclusive property of The Farm Soho or the respective disclosing party. You acknowledge and agree that nothing in the Plan Terms and Conditions or TOU, or your participation or use of the Services, will be construed as granting any rights to you, by license or otherwise, in or to any Confidential Information or any patent, copyright or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of The Farm Soho or any participant or user of the Services.
PARTICIPATION IN OR USE OF SERVICES. You acknowledge that you are participating in, or using the Services of your own free will and decision. You acknowledge that The Farm Soho does not have any liability with respect to your access, participation in, use of the Services, or any loss of information resulting from such participation or use.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE FARM SOHO PROVIDES THE SERVICES “AS IS” AND WITH ALL FAULTS, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY (IF ANY) WARRANTIES, DUTIES OR CONDITIONS OF OR RELATED TO: MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS
FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, LACK OF VIRUSES, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF RESPONSES, RESULTS, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT AND LACK OF NEGLIGENCE. ALSO, THERE IS NO WARRANTY, DUTY OR CONDITION OF TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, QUIET POSSESSION, CORRESPONDENCE TO DESCRIPTION OR NON-INFRINGEMENT CONCERNING ANY USE OF THE SERVICES. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY, OR ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN OR THE USE OF, THE SERVICES, REMAINS WITH YOU.
EXCLUSIONS OF INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND OTHER DAMAGES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE FARM SOHO OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES (WHETHER OR NOT WHOLLY-OWNED), AFFILIATES, DIVISIONS, AND THEIR PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE OFFICERS, AGENTS, SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, REPRESENTATIVES, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNEES, JOINTLY OR INDIVIDUALLY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR: LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF CONFIDENTIAL OR OTHER INFORMATION, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OF PRIVACY, FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY (INCLUDING OF GOOD FAITH OR OF REASONABLE CARE), NEGLIGENCE, AND ANY OTHER PECUNIARY OR OTHER LOSS WHATSOEVER) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE PARTICIPATION IN OR INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN OR USE OF THE SERVICES, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR OTHERWISE UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IN THE EVENT OF THE FAULT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF WARRANTY OF THE FARM SOHO, AND EVEN IF THE FARM SOHO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND REMEDIES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY DAMAGES THAT YOU MIGHT INCUR FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL DAMAGES REFERENCED ABOVE AND ALL DIRECT OR GENERAL DAMAGES), THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF THE FARM SOHO OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES (WHETHER OR NOT WHOLLY-OWNED), AFFILIATES, DIVISIONS, AND THEIR PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE OFFICERS, AGENTS, SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, REPRESENTATIVES, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS UNDER ANY PROVISION OF THIS TOU AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ALL OF THE FOREGOING SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES INCURRED BY YOU BASED ON REASONABLE RELIANCE UP TO ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS (USD $100.00). THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EVEN IF ANY REMEDY FAILS ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
TERMINATION. The Farm Soho reserves the right to terminate any Service at any time. The Farm Soho further reserves the right to terminate your participation in and use of any Services, immediately and without notice, if you fail to comply with the TOU or Plan Terms and Conditions. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NEITHER THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE FARM SOHO
NOR THIS AGREEMENT SHALL IN ANY MANNER CONSTITUTE A LANDLORD / TENANT RELATIONSHIP, AND THE FARM SOHO MAY IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE THE SERVICES FOR ANY REASON AT ANY TIME. Upon termination, you agree to immediately remove any and all of your personal property from the Premises.
NON-DISPARAGEMENT. You shall, during and after the participation in and use of the Services, refrain from making any statements or comments of a defamatory or disparaging nature to any third party regarding The Farm Soho, or any of The Farm Soho’s officers, directors, employees, personnel, agents, policies, services or products, other than to comply with law.
INDEMNIFICATION. You release, and hereby agree to indemnify, defend and save harmless The Farm Soho and The Farm Soho’s subsidiaries (whether or not wholly-owned), affiliates, divisions, and their past, present and future officers, agents, shareholders, members, representatives, employees, successors and assigns, jointly and individually, from and against all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, costs, expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees), judgments, fines and penalties based upon or arising out of your negligent actions, errors and omissions, willful misconduct or fraud in connection with the participation in or use of the Services. You further agree in the event that you bring a claim or lawsuit in violation of this agreement, you shall be liable for any attorneys’ fees and all costs incurred by The Farm Soho or its respective officers and agents in connection with the defense of such claim or lawsuit.
INSURANCE. As required by the owner of Building located at 447 Broadway New York NY 10013, The Farm Soho carries General Liability and Property insurance. It is understood that the The Farm Soho General Liability and Property policy does not extend coverage to you, your employees, invitees, guests, shareholders or any other parties. While The Farm Soho employs certain safeguards and security measures within the Premises, The Farm Soho does not assume any liability for damage, theft or loss of personal property. The Farm Soho members are not required, but it is strongly suggested that they carry an insurance policy to cover their own equipment and personal property while using the Services.
USE OF SERVICES. You agree to the following additional terms and conditions when participating in, or using the Services:
1.You shall not restrict, interrupt, impose or inhibit others from their rights to enjoy or benefit from the
2. You shall not engage in any activity that may defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights, including the rights of privacy of others;
3. You shall not violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Service;
4.You shall not violate any applicable laws or regulations;
5. You shall not enable any individual unauthorized access to the Services;
6. You shall not engage in any activity that compromises the professionalism or quality of the Services; You shall not place, or allow anything to be placed in the common areas (walkways, restrooms, kitchen, passageways, doors, elevators, lobby, stairwell, etc.) which would cause any impediment to the passage of others, appear unsightly within or from outside of the Premises, alter the aesthetic or environment, or would in any way cause a disturbance to others either within or outside of the Premises.
7. You shall not place, or allow anything to be placed in the common areas (walkways, restrooms, kitchen, passageways, doors, elevators, lobby, stairwell, etc.) which would cause any impediment to the passage of others, appear unsightly within or from outside of the Premises, alter the aesthetic or environment, or would in any way cause a disturbance to others either within or outside of the Premises.
8. You shall not use sidewalks, halls, passageways, exits, entrances, elevators or stairways for any purposes other than for ingress to and egress from the Premises.
9. Under no circumstance shall you, or anyone be using stairwells or elevators to reach floors above the Premises, or attempt to access any other portion of the Building beyond the Premises.
10. The Farm Soho retains the right to control, limit or prevent access to the Building and Premises by any persons whose presence is, in the judgment of The Farm Soho, prejudicial to the safety, character, reputation and interests of the Building.
11. Anyone or anything which you bring into the Premises that causes a disturbance to anyone within the Premises will require that you immediately remedy that disturbance by removing the source or cause. This includes, but is not limited to noise, loud conversation, unruly guests or children, pets, odors, or otherwise.
12. The restrooms, toilets, urinals, wash bowls and other bathroom apparatus shall not be used for any purposes other than that for which they were constructed, and no foreign substance of any kind whatsoever shall be thrown therein, and to the extent caused by you or your employees or invitees, the expense of any breakage, stoppage or damage resulting from the violation of this norm shall be borne by you.
13. You understand that the entire Premises is under 24-hour video surveillance, and consent that you and your employees, delegates, agents, guests and other’s entry into the Premises is granted with the explicit understanding that they are being filmed and that such content may be used by The Farm Soho and shared with others for whatever purpose The Farm Soho so chooses.
14. You shall not cause any unnecessary janitorial labor or services by reason of your carelessness or indifference in the preservation of good order and cleanliness to the Building, Premises or any of the fixtures found therein.
15. Cooking by any heating element is not permitted on the Premises (the use of a coffee maker and microwave are, however, permitted uses).
16. You shall not bring upon, use or keep in the Premises or the Building, any kerosene, gasoline or otherwise inflammable or combustible fluid or material, or use any method of heating or air conditioning other than that supplied by The Farm Soho.
17. The Farm Soho shall have sole power to direct electricians to where and how wires are to be introduced. No boring or cutting of wires is to be allowed without the consent of The Farm Soho. The locations of telephones, call boxes, network points, routers and other office equipment affixed to the Premises are determined by The Farm Soho, in its sole discretion.
18. You shall not use the Premises for lodging or dwelling.
19. You shall not install any wall or floor covering in any manner except as approved by The Farm Soho.
20. No furniture, packages, supplies, equipment or merchandise will be received in the Building or carried up or down in the elevator or stairways, except between such hours and in such elevator and stairways as shall be designated by The Farm Soho.
21. You shall not cause any door to remain open that may allow others to enter Building or Premises without prior authorization.
22. Without the prior written consent of The Farm Soho, you shall not use the name of the Building or any picture of the Building in connection with, or in promoting or advertising your business, except you may use the address of the Building as the address of your business
23. You shall cooperate fully with The Farm Soho to assure the most effective operation of the Premises' and of the Building's heat and air conditioning, and shall refrain from attempting to adjust any controls, nor shall you leave any doors or windows ajar that would affect the temperature within the Premises or Building.
24. Except for The Farm Soho's gross negligence, you assume full responsibility for protecting the Premises from theft, robbery and pilferage, which includes keeping doors locked and other means of entry to the Premises closed and secured.
25. Except with the prior written consent of The Farm Soho, you shall not sell or cause to be sold any items or services at retail in or from the Premises, nor shall you carry on or permit or allow any employee or person to carry on the business of machine copying, stenography, typewriting or similar business in or from the Premises for the service or accommodation of occupants of any other portion of the Building without written consent of The Farm Soho.
26. You shall not conduct any auction nor permit any fire or bankruptcy sale to be held on the Premises, nor store goods, wares or merchandise on the Premises. You shall not allow any vending machines on the Premises without The Farm Soho's prior consent.
27. All freight must be moved into, within and out of the Building under the supervision of The Farm Soho and according to such regulations as may be promulgated by The Farm Soho. All moving of furniture or equipment into, within or out of the Building by you shall be done at such time and in such manner as directed by The Farm Soho or its agent. In no cases shall items of freight, furniture, fixtures or equipment be moved into or out of the Building or in any elevator between the hours of 7:00 A.M. and 7:00 P.M.
28. Any individual you invite or escort into the Building or Premises must check-in at the front kiosk without exception on every occasion of their entry to the Premises.
29. You shall not change locks or install other locks on doors without the prior written consent of The Farm Soho.
30. You shall give prompt notice to The Farm Soho of any accidents to or defects in plumbing, electrical fixtures or heating apparatus reasonably known to you so the same may be attended to properly.
31. No objects larger or heavier than the freight elevators of the Building are equipped to carry shall be brought into or installed on, or in the Premises. The Farm Soho shall have the power to prescribe the weight and position of such objects which shall, if considered necessary by The Farm Soho, be required to be supported by such additional materials placed on the floor as The Farm Soho may direct, and at your expense. In no event can these items exceed a weight for which the floor is designed
32. Internet Policy: Wireless access to The Internet is provided during your membership. Service interruptions, if they occur, will be handled as promptly as possible. The Farm Soho is not responsible for any data, business or other losses as a result of such interruptions. You are responsible to protect your own computer and data from electrical surges, theft, virus, or other malicious attack. Unless otherwise set forth by The Farm Soho in writing, you are receiving a single user account solely for your use of the Services through one unit per login session. You agree not to resell any aspect of the Service, whether for profit or otherwise, share your IP address or ISP Internet connection with anyone, access the Service simultaneously through multiple units or to authorize any other individual or entity to use the Service. You agree that sharing the Service with another party breaches this TOU and may constitute fraud or theft, for which The Farm Soho reserve all rights and remedies. You have no proprietary or ownership rights to a specific IP or other address, log-in name, or password that you use on our network. The Farm Soho may change your address, log-in name or password at any time. The Farm Soho will assign you an IP address each time you access the Service, and it will vary. You may not assign your log-in name, password or IP address to any other person. You agree not to use the Service, any The Farm Soho or related network or website for any fraudulent, unlawful, harassing or abusive purpose, or so as to damage or cause risk to our business, reputation, employees, subscribers, facilities, or to any person. Improper uses include, but are not limited to: a. violating any applicable law or regulation; b. posting or transmitting content you do not have the right to post or transmit; c. Posting or transmitting content that infringes a third party's trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, publicity, privacy, or other right; d. Posting or transmitting content that is unlawful, untrue, stalking, harassing, libelous, defamatory, abusive, tortious, threatening, obscene, hateful, harmful or otherwise objectionable as determined in our sole discretion; e. Attempting to intercept, collect or store data about third parties without their knowledge or consent; f. Deleting, tampering with or revising any material posted by any other person or entity; g. Accessing, tampering with or using non-public areas of the Service or any The Farm Soho or related website, computer systems or network; h. Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures; i. Attempting to access or search the Service or any The Farm Soho or related network or website with any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism other than the software and/or search agents provided by The Farm Soho or other generally available third party web browser; j. Sending unsolicited messages, including without limitation, promotions or advertisements for products or services, "pyramid schemes", "spam", "chain mail" or "junk mail"; k. Using the Service or any The Farm Soho or related website or network to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information; l. Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Service or any The Farm Soho or related website or network; m. Interfering or attempting to interfere with the access of any user, host or network, including without limitation, sending a "virus" to the Service or any The Farm Soho or related website or network, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "crashing," or "mailbombing" the Service or any The Farm Soho or related website or network; or n. Impersonating or misrepresenting your affiliation with any person or entity. If The Farm Soho suspects violations of any of the above, The Farm Soho will investigate and may institute legal action, immediately deactivate Service to any account without prior notice to you, and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in bringing legal proceedings against violators. You agree to reasonably cooperate with The Farm Soho in investigating suspected violations.
33. You shall not install, maintain or otherwise locate at The Farm Soho any computer server of any kind, whether hardware or software without prior written consent of The Farm Soho.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This TOU and the Plan Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to the subject matter contained therein, and supersede all prior and contemporaneous agreements, representations, and understandings of the parties pertaining to such subject matter.
SEVERABILITY. In the event that any provision or portion of this TOU or the Plan Terms and Conditions is determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, in whole or in part, the remaining provisions of this TOU and the Plan Terms and Conditions shall be unaffected thereby and shall remain in full force and effect to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
WAIVERS. No waiver shall be binding on The Farm Soho unless executed in writing by an authorized representative of The Farm Soho.
SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS. This TOU and the Plan Terms and Conditions shall be binding on your heirs, legal representative, successors and assigns.
ASSIGNMENT. In no event may you assign in whole or in part your membership or use of the Services, without the advance written consent of The Farm Soho.
NOTICE. All notices, requests, demands or other communications for which this TOU or the Plan Terms and Conditions provides shall be in writing and shall be addressed at the following addresses:
If to The Farm Soho:
The Farm Soho
447 Broadway / 2nd Floor New York, NY 10013 Attn: Member Services
If to you:
At the Billing Address or Email set forth in the Membership Agreement
All notices under this TOU and the Plan Terms and Conditions shall be effective: (a) forty-eight (48) hours after deposit in the U.S. Mail, postage prepaid, registered or certified mail, return receipt requested; (b) Upon delivery, if delivered in person to the address set forth above; or (c) upon delivery, if sent by commercial express service, such as Federal Express, except that notices of change of address shall be effective upon receipt ; or (d) forty-eight (48) hours if sent and received via electronic mail.
LEGAL FEES. If The Farm Soho shall bring any action for any relief against you arising out of this TOU or the Plan Terms and Conditions, the losing party shall pay to the prevailing party a reasonable sum for attorneys' fees and costs incurred in bringing such suit and / or enforcing any judgment granted therein, all of which shall be deemed to have accrued upon the commencement of such action and shall be paid whether or not such action is prosecuted to judgment.
GOVERNING LAW. The rights and obligations of hereunder shall be governed by, and this TOU and the accompanying Plan Terms and Conditions shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of New York. Venue for the resolution of any dispute arising out of this TOU or the Plan Terms and Conditions shall be in the borough of Manhattan, New York City.
I hereby acknowledge that I have read and understood all of the terms and conditions contained in this TOU, and further agree to be bound collectively by the TOU and Plan Terms and Conditions regarding my participation in and use of the Services.
Cobot is the web platform used by The Farm SoHo to provide this website.
See Cobot Terms